Not only have I changed our personal family website over to WordPress for the purpose of blogging, I have also set up a blog for me at work. Right now you can get to it at My Personal Website.
Feel free to check it out whenever you’d like. Or you can even subscribe to RSS feed.
Cindy and I have been married for 11 years today. Its a special year for us, I think. I believe that this is year that we have finally spent more anniversaries together rather than being separated by geography. Here is a summary of the first few anniversaries:
- 1st Anniversary – Phil had to work in Long Island while Cindy was in Perry, NY
- 2nd Anniversary – Phil moved to Iowa while Cindy finished up her teaching and stayed in NY doing graduate work
- 3rd Anniversary – Cindy went back to NY to finish graduate work
- 4th Anniversary – Cindy was visiting her parents in NY while Phil stayed in Iowa
- 5th Anniversary – I can’t remember off the top of my head, but I think we were apart on this day, too.
None of these were “separations” like sometimes portrayed on TV. It was just circumstances that had us several hundred miles apart on the anniversary of our Wedding Day. I just thought I’d share this with you.
My lovely wife has a better memory than I do. This isn’t as big a year as I thought. We were actually together on our 5th anniversary. We went to Des Moines. I think we watched a movie.
Kendra and Javen switched rooms! Kendra is now sleeping in a raised bunk. She loves her new bed and there is actually quite alot of room to move around. We’re replaced the fishing teddy bear border with a new flower/butterfly border. Check out the pictures of Kendra’s new room. We’ll show you Javen’s room after the transformation has taken place. Click here for more pictures of Kendra’s room.
I’ve decided to change our website again. I liked the look of the one we had, but it made it hard to put new information in. So, now we have a blog. Yep, we’ve joined the internet revolution of a couple years ago. But we should be able to put new information up faster now.